LONDON, United Kingdom, 15 February 2016 - MBBSoftware has released a new version of My Lovely™, version 184.108.40.20677.
My Lovely displays pictures in a user-selected area of the screen, overlaid on top of other windows, and allowing users to glance at their favorite pictures while they
work with other software. Unobtrusively displaying the user's selected images, My Lovely encourages quick, momentary breaks that refresh the user and help him/her stay focused.
My Lovely has a powerful yet convenient viewer which allows for the viewing of the tiniest details of one's photos. The viewer can also play videos and show documents.
The slideshow also has a commercial version.
The new version has numerous additions among them:
- Rotation of local slides. Local image slides can now be rotated using the slideshow context menu individually, or in groups using the context menu of the local slides selection window.
- Slides association with webpages: the slideshow is not able to take the user to a webpage associated with the currently displayed slide, allowing them to get more information about the subject on the slide.
- Hot keys: the slideshow can now be controlled using hot keys assigned by the user, such as a key combination to Open/Close the slide, navigate to the current slide webpage (if one is assigned to it), request the Next?Prior slide, and Hide/Show the slideshow.
- Keyboard commands: new keyboard commands were added to the image viewer allowing magnification and move of the image when opened with the image viewer using only the keyboard.
- Licensing improvements: software reactivation is no longer required after upgrade of the slideshow.
- Architectural improvements and a few bug fixes.
This product has been terminated. Please visit Photo Window for the superseding product.
MBBSoftware is a software development establishment most well-known for its online testimonial authentication technology, the all-in-one software suite Act On File,
the My Lovely slideshow and the Audio Control utility. Other technology which MBBSoftware has developed and released into the
public domain include The Atomic Memory Model and The Object Contextualization Model, which can be used to significantly enhance the quality of coding and increase the
speed of development, as well as the VAT Validator and other libraries.
Telephone: 020 3137 7438